WESTERN MEDICINE OFFERS US
- PRESCRIPTION and OTC MEDICATIONS
WHAT DO THEY REALLY DO?
- Depress Immune System
- Deposit toxins into bloodstream, organs and/or tissue
How can the body heal when doctors put it under greater stress and attack by merely suppressing symptoms with toxins?
- Symptoms are temporarily depressed (usually)
- Symptoms return, sometimes with a vengeance
- Underlying cause made worse by ignoring it + depressing immune system with drugs
- = Disease Persists despite larger and larger vet bills
WHAT CAN WE DO?
DETOX & REBUILD
- Parsley water (just a little in food daily, binds heavy metals in tissues)
- TCM – Traditional Chinese Medicine (and acupuncture to balance system)
- Amber Technology Internal Gold Detox Kit (organ/blood cleanse and rebuild)
PREVENTION: Keep the immune system in top working condition so your pet can quickly and effectively fight disease when it strikes – by feeding a whole food diet, fresh clean water, regular exercise, etc.
Not only are natural immune boosters safer than their pharmaceutical alternatives, they are often more powerful in the long run. The medicine we grew up with is “battle field” emergency intervention and worth every penny in am emergency. Remember to detox, nourish and rebuild as soon as possible afterwards!
NATURAL ALTERNATIVES TO ANTIBIOTICS
- Vibactra Plus, Amber Technology
- Echinacea, Pau d’arco, Reishi (Ganoderma lucidum or lingzhi), AHCC (Active Hexose Correlated Compound), Astragalus (adaptogenic herb, tonifies Qi), Alkylglycerols or AKGs (lipids) like colostrum, Glutathione (tripeptide molecule found in human cells),
PREDNISONE: other options? YES!
Over time, Prednisone can cause serious side effects that cause the immune system to become unable to regulate on its own. Prednisone’s side effects can be almost as debilitating as the initial cause for taking the drug. A healthy diet, adjusting to a new lifestyle, Chinese Medicine, Homeopathy and other organic herbs can help.
- ADIZONE, Amber Technology -organic herbal steroid alternative
- TCM – Traditional Chinese Medicine (and acupuncture to balance system) In Chinese Medicine, the majority of the symptoms present as a Spleen deficiency so tonifying the Spleen meridian will increase immune system function. Treatment of the underlying disease according to its differentiation is paramount. Studies have been presented indicating that a decoction of Ling Zhi (Ganoderma) 20g, Ku Shen (Radix Sophorae Flavescentis) 9g, and Gan Cao (Radix Glycyrizzae) 3g shows the same effects of Prednisone, but without the side effects. Adding Dang Gui (Radix Angelicae Sinensis) for pain has also shown promise.
- ANTI-INFLAMMATORIES from nature (many clinical trials): Curcumin (BCM-95 best absorption), Omega 3’s (EPA, DHA and reduce Omega 6’s), Asthanxanthin, Serrapeptase, Bromelain & Pancreatin (enzymes)
- ANTI-INFLAMMATORY DIET/Foods: There are several features of foods that may make them have an anti-inflammatory effect: their antioxidant levels, the level of Omega 3 fatty acids they contain, fiber that supports gut bacterial populations can also exert an anti-inflammatory effect. High protein, low carb.
- Coconut Oil, Ginger, sweet potatoes, butternut squash, sardines, salmon, enzymatic fruit like pineapple, mango, papaya and berries for anti-oxidants. Mangosteen (Garcinia mangostana) shown to be a COX2 inhibitor. Remember vegetables must be cooked or pureed in a food processor, juicer, or blender to create digestibility and overripe fruits are more easily digestible.
- Foods that increase inflammation: most commercial pet food, grains, GMO’s, sugar, plants from the nightshade family, including potatoes (not sweet potatoes), tomatoes, peppers (all kinds), eggplant.